- Poetry and film organisations, festivals and events.
- Arts centres and galleries.
- Universities, colleges and libraries.
- Independent collectives for poetry, film and art.
How the program will be sent
- The program will sent by regular mail on a USB stick, and can reach almost any world location.
- All the videos will arrive in the format: HD .mp4 (h264), with a screen ratio of 1920 x 1080.
- This format is the most widely compatible with all video projectors, as well as large screen TVs.
- The videos have been created in high bitrates from their master files to give high quality resolution when projected.
Promotion in each location
- The USB stick will also contain stills and an electronic press kit to assist with attracting an audience.
- The online preview video can assist with promotion as well.
- The project website has a full page of information about each video, its creators, and the poem texts.
- Assistance with promotion at the time of screening will be provided from our Facebook page.
- Screening fees for the program are entirely negotiable.
- Suggested fee for organisations and venues with budget resources: US$250.
- For independent operators with little or no budget, fees will be waived.
- The fees will be shared equally among the film-makers.
Contact Marie Craven to request the program in your location.